Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 20, 2006 (Thursday)

I started this OrthoClear blog a few days after I started my treatment, so I'm including the correct dates above my posts until I get caught up.

Day one of the OrthoClear trays – no real pain, just slight pressure. Trays are extremely difficult to remove – especially the ones on the bottom. Talking is awkward, but not as bad as I thought. My bite feels really weird - my front teeth don't fit together at all when I have the trays in. There is at least a centimeter of space between my top and bottom row of teeth.

I was very disappointed since the trays are noticable due to fact that there is a good bit of tray space which extends beyond the tips of my front teeth. Also, I have buttons on several of my front teeth, which are hard to miss, if you are up close and personal having a conversation with someone.

My husband and a longtime friend did not notice them, but I was never really up close while talking to them, and it is usually dimly lit in our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home