Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday, May 8, 2006

I am now two days away from doing my 1st tray swap, and I'm ready to move on to the next set. Thankfully, most all of the tenderness has subsided, and the trays aren't uncomfortable at all. As a matter of fact, it now feels kind of good ("squishy") to bite down on them. The trays now fit in my mouth so much better. My bite is closing together better, too, so there isn't the big empty space between my top and bottom front teeth like there was in the beginning. Pulling my trays out isn't hard at all now, but after reading numerous posts from other OrthoClear wearers, I anticipate that changing when I get my new set of trays.

One thing I've experienced this past week is waking up (before my alarm clock goes off) to the sound of me biting down on my trays as I sleep. Has anyone else experienced this? I've never been told by my husband that I'm a tooth grinder, but I've definitely been biting down on my trays lately during the night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I'm definitely clenching/biting down on my trays during the night. It's something I'm going to bring up with my dentist on the 25th. I guess it's good the trays are there, though, otherwise we'd be grinding on our actual teeth!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home