Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today, I went to the ortho's office to get a button put back on. While I was there, my doc let me view my OrthoView animation (just so you know, I had to request this). Pretty cool stuff. After I watched the OrthoView animation, I asked him about the possibility of moving certain teeth vertically and he once again stressed that unlike Invisalign, one of the benefits of OrthoClear is that the treatment can be changed according to the patient's request, since all the trays aren't made at once. He said that, for example, if towards the end of my treatment I decide I want certain teeth to come down a little further than the final animation shows, he can "select" those particular teeth and have the last few trays molded to accomplish that. Sounds too good to be true, but we'll see...

I was due to change trays for the first time tomorrow, but since one of my buttons had come off about a week ago, my ortho told me to wear Tray 1 for an additional week before switching. Oh, well, I can live with that, I guess. I was just kind of looking forward to moving on ahead tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home