Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thursday, June 8, 2006

I went to the ortho's office to pick up Trays 3 & 4. While there, they had me put Tray 3 in, since today was the last day for Tray 2. Tray 3 seems to fit fine on all of the buttons except my top two lateral incisors. Not only do the buttons appear larger than the holes, they are not lined up with the holes. Since I kept asking about it, the ortho's assistant did try to widen the holes slightly, but it still didn't solve the problem. My ortho said that it was because these teeth are the ones that need to move down vertically, but I don' t understand the logic behind this, since it seems that the teeth can't be "pulled down" if the holes aren't hooked onto the buttons. I have read similar posts from other OrthoClear wearers (on the dentistry.com website) which suggest that these types of problems are resolved with subsequent trays. We will see.

I hope to post pictures very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home